Great CRM Software for small and mid – sized businesses who want to integrate all of their activities across the enterprise and gain intelligent insight that will help them expand and profit globally.
Why is Google CRM better than Gmail?
SMBs will appreciate the low cost of this CRM Software product.
Rich CRM capabilities and navigation menus are available everywhere, at any time.
Solution that is highly adaptable and scalable to meet your changing demands.
Functions & Primary Features –
- CRM on Facebook
- Find prospects on LinkedIn and generate leads.
- Market research on Facebook can help you gain business insights.
- Monitoring what consumers say on Twitter can help you provide better consumer care.
CRM for smartphones and tablets
- Use real-time reports to make critical business choices.
- When you’re on the highway or at a customer’s location, you can access vital customer information.
- Regardless of location, achieve more with any device.
- Sales Boosted
- Customer data is updated in real-time, and LinkedIn connectivity is available.
- Sales reports that are ready-to-use and can help you make better business decisions.
- Forecasting and prospect management that allows you to understand where your sales prospects are in the pipeline.
- For progressing prospects, converting them to chances, and assigning them to the appropriate reps or teams, customer expectation monitoring is essential.
- Dashboards for sales leaders and managers that require real-time visibility into their sales success.
- Retain your current clients.
- Ensure that every customer has a similar experience.
- Enhance the level of service you provide to your clients.
- Improve the speed with which you can resolve consumer issues.
- By storing data in a central body of knowledge, you can become more productive.
- Conversations with clients should be more meaningful.
- Marketing that is specifically targeted
- Oversee a multi-channel marketing effort.
- Keep track of fresh leads and potential sales.
- To better your next campaign, use strong campaign reports.
Simple Integration between CRM with ERP –
- Reduce duplicate data and work by allowing employees to update a single, central database. Improve inter – departmental communication systems by allowing different departments to collaborate.
- By giving managers a clearer insight of your company and customers, you can make more educated business decisions.
- By sharing essential information across departments, you may become more customer-focused.
- Increase profits by boosting staff productivity and streamlining business operations.
At first, CRM may appear to be difficult. It requires time and dedication to exchange emails with consumers and enter all of their information & prospective deals into a separate application. As a result, email integration is a must.
It consolidates its position as one of the most widely utilized business platforms in the world, with over 6 million firms. Consider how many of these companies are currently utilizing Gmail. Another interesting statistic is that according to a survey, 53% of participants want an easy-to-use CRM, while 35% want one that is free.
What is customer relationship management software, so why should you use it?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) refers to all of your interactions with clients & prospects. However, most people associate CRM with the software that businesses employ to better their customer relationships.
This type of software allows you to save contact information from prospects, detect sales opportunities, and even marketing operations.