Customer relationship management (CRM) is a way of managing all of your business’s customers & potential customer interactions and relationships. The idea is simple and clear: to improve commercial relationships. A customer relationship management system (CRM) aids businesses in staying in touch with customers, streamlining procedures, & increasing profits.
When people are talking about CRM, people usually mean a CRM system, which is a tool that aids in contact management, sales, and marketing, productivity, as well as other tasks.
A CRM system enables us to focus on one’s company’s relationships with specific people — such as customers, community members, colleagues, as well as suppliers — all through the relationship’s lifecycle, which includes finding potential subscribers, winning one‘s business, as well as offering assistance & additional services.
How to choose the best CRM software for small businesses in 2022 –
It can be difficult to choose the correct Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution for your company. How can you possibly select the correct one just for your company when there are so many possibilities to choose from within each set of tools & features?
After researching this blog, you’ll be ready to start the CRM search & know how to figure out which one is right for you.
1. Make a list of your objectives
It’s critical to know what problem you’re attempting to tackle with a CRM. To identify whichever CRM tool would be the most efficient, rank the following objectives in order of priority to your company:
- Keep track of your leads & their activities.
- Keep track of your client base, as well as your opportunities & closing rates.
- Allow collaboration between teams.
- Relationship Management
- Create Personalized Reporting
- Business Operations Should Be Organized
- Boost Profitability
- Boost Productivity
2. Recognize the Implementation
This is a crucial component. There will always be a phase of implementation when updating or implementing new software.
3. Make User Adoption a Priority
There will be people on your team who are resistant to change, regardless of which method you use. Your sales crew may feel intimidated in some instances. It is a common gripe among salesmen, who fear that by disclosing their clients’ contact details, they are jeopardizing their jobs.
4. Recognize Product Mobility
In today’s environment, mobility is critical. Your sales team is almost certainly mobile and will access your latest CRM system via a range of devices, from tablets and mobile phones to computers. Select a tool that is accessible via a range of web-enabled devices. Bear in mind that the majority of salespeople are true digital natives, which means you’ll want a network that’s updated frequently and stays current with new technologies.
5. Organize Your Procedures
CRM systems are designed to support a wide variety of business operations. Each individual’s method is unique. It is not a negative thing; it is precisely what sets you apart from your competitors. The CRM must be adaptable enough to your business procedures. Similarly, you would like a CRM which will scale with your organization & adapt to evolving operations without requiring replacement.
6. Conduct a Review of Suitability With Existing Software
While compatibility with different systems will become less of a problem as more programs are connected via APIs, you should still verify that the CRM system you are using is compatible with other applications currently in place. If you require assistance in integrating all of your networks via APIs, search for a third-party solution that can combine your systems and help you organize your data more efficiently.
7. Analyze the Product Demonstration
Ascertain that you are granted access to a product demonstration but, more important, that you utilize the demonstration. Attempt to overthrow the demo. This is your opportunity to thoroughly evaluate the system and determine its strengths and limitations in relation to your business’s demands. Too frequently, individuals will seek a demo of a product and then give it a cursory check before thinking it will work. Investing a little additional time now will save you effort in the long term.
8. Know About Capabilities for Reporting
While a CRM’s full capability is preferable, it is the reporting capabilities of the program that can truly help you outperform your competition. Customizable summaries based on your specific data will highlight your successes, failures, and areas for progress. While you may believe your methods are efficient, facts may demonstrate otherwise. Assuring that your sales force is not scared to submit accurate client data enables you to determine the most appropriate items, services, pricing, & delivery needs for your organization.
Now, let’s check out the 15 best CRM software for Small businesses in 2022 –
1. Hubspot CRM
HubSpot CRM is the best option if your company uses many apps and needs a CRM that can interface with them. Around 900 integrations are accessible to different HubSpot subscriptions (e.g., Marketing Hub), while CRM-free users can choose from around 800 applications in categories like eCommerce, statistics, events, finances, project management, while customer success. Furthermore, most of these 3rd applications provide free versions, making them more accessible to small enterprises with limited resources.
With such a contact record to show all transactions, ticketing, including website activity, as well as a chronology of pages visited if the monitoring code is present, HubSpot makes maintaining connections simple. It’ll also tell you what’s going on with your integrations. The customer record, for example, will show receives, opens, clicks, & bounces if you are using Mailchimp for email marketing. An Eventbrite integration, on the other hand, will display an event enrollment on the contact’s profile.
- There is a plan that is available for free for the rest of your life
- There are hundreds of application connectors available
- Simple to comprehend
- Highly-priced premium packages
Free for unlimited people, with free capabilities from Operations Hub integrated automatically; tack here on Marketing, Selling, or Service Hub for $45/month/Hub. Plans for the Operations Hub & CMS Hub begin at $60 per monthly & $23 per month, accordingly.
2. Salesmate CRM
Salesmate is now a cloud-based, mobile-friendly service that can be a good fit for businesses that do a lot of remote selling. Sales automation, tailored messaging, & built-in calling help the sales team stay in touch & cooperate no matter where they are.
During cold outreach, Salesmate is ideal. We can set out automatic email promotions to a list, making the entire process automated. You can even see who received each email by looking at the statistics.”
- Small company pricing offered
- Long trial period Advanced customization
- Small company pricing is available
- No complimentary plan is available
- Usually more pricey than competitors
The Enterprise version was requested.
3. Zoho CRM
Since launching an email system a few years ago, Zoho has come a very long way. They now offer one of the most effective CRM solutions for small enterprises. Zia, Zoho’s conversation AI, is your AI-powered shop assistant for whatever customer data you require from the CRM system.
It also gives you precise information as well as a blueprint of the entire process. You may also combine the Zoho selling CRM system with major business software to ensure that you’re covered in every possible way.
- Great for lead capture
- Easy to use
- Easily interacts with the other Zoho solutions
- Paid proposals can be expensive.
- Support is only available Monday through Friday.
Free for up to three users; premium options start at $14 per month per user.
Pipedrive keeps track of emails, phone conversations, and progress in real-time. This frees you up to explore other aspects of the CRM product that are more relevant to you. The Pipeline interface allows you to see your whole sales process in a unified, streamlined perspective.
Pipedrive was named the simplest sales solution to implement by G2Crowd, a renowned software review site. If you’ve never worked with CRM software before, this can be crucial for a small businessman. It’s preferable if it’s as simple as possible.
Pipedrive already has over 100 applications integrated (so you can add more), but these will provide you with everything that you need to set up and maintain client displays.
- Pipeliner CRM is a basic CRM for small firms
- It’s an excellent place to start.
- It clarifies things and brings everyone on the same track.
- Slightly slow compared to other competitors
Summary of Costs*
$12.50 per month per user is required.
Advanced: $24.90 per month per user
Professional: $49.90 per month for each user
Enterprise: $99 per month, per user
Freshworks offers a number of tools to help small and medium-sized businesses better serve their customers, identify customer intent, & turn leads into sales.
Freshsales Suite is an all-in-one CRM technology that unites marketing and sales. It is a combination of Freshworks’ sales force automation software Freshsales & marketing automation device Freshmarketer.
- There is a free plan available Plus
- A simple, user-friendly dashboard Plus
- Web forms that can be customized to collect data from a website
- Limited third-party integrations -Limited lead generation tools
Monthly fee of $15 per user
Even if you’re not familiar with CRM, you’ve probably heard of Salesforce. These are the most popular and most widely used CRM for small enterprises.
Salesforce’s dashboard has everything you could possibly need. You’ll be able to see all of your customer data in one location and get help when you really need it.
Salesforce offers everything for you, plus their ability to interact with other prominent small company software will maintain them placed as a leader in the industry of CRM.
- They offer outstanding in-app assistance
- Provide a guided setup
- A huge number of courses.
- More pricey than others
Salesforce is a leader in a number of categories, including price. For about $25 a month, they provide an all-in-one sales solution. This is a great strategy for anyone looking to create a network and also get their little business off the ground.
In a nutshell, Intro Nutshell is a sophisticated CRM software known because of its simple and straightforward design, which is ideal for B2B sales teams. The marketing and sales tools allow you to view & develop customer dialogue histories, as well as leverage a lead form connection to convert visitors into buyers.
Important talks and people don’t go between the gaps because of Nutshell. You may also use the Ios or android applications to keep track of meeting minutes, edit connections, scan business cards, & receive alerts to help you generate new leads.
- Provides Leaderboards, action reminders, a configurable sales pipeline
- Added features are team notifications and @mentions, clicking to call, plus phone recordings.
- It takes time to open
Starter costs $19 per month for each user, while Pro costs $35 per month for every user. Nutshell also integrates with Outlook, Exchange, G Suite, & Microsoft 365.
Whenever it comes to choosing the best CRM for smaller companies, Insightly has been chosen as one of the best options. They have such a user interface that is straightforward to use and comprehend. For somebody who is newer to CRM programs, this is a really appealing feature.
Insightly, like any other CRM system, has its drawbacks. Custom reports and dashboards are not available from them. Many people, however, may overlook this because of the tool’s excellent evaluations and rankings.
Insightly is one of the top CRM programs on the marketplace currently for managing sales relations, projects, and connectors.
- The reporting options are extremely extensive.
- G Suite as well as other sales tools integration
- Workflow management is simple to set up and facilitates collaboration.
- It does not have adequate technical assistance. There are just not enough technical things available online, and their customer service isn’t much assistance.
Free for two users; premium plans start at $29 per month per user.
9. Keap CRM
Keap assists us in managing sales, client onboarding, & fulfillment for both our company & our local business clients. It’s more than just a marketing and sales test automation for us.
We take advantage of every feature available in Keap Pro/Max, including but are not restricted to Checkout Surveys, Landing Pages, Lead Generation Forms, Invoicing, QuickBooks Online connection, Email, Phone, Text, and much more.
- Make better use of your working hours.
- Keap was created with long-term development in mind for enterprises.
- Lacks advanced features for contact management and opportunity management.
Keap’s monthly starting price at $79.00 per feature. There is no free version available. A free trial is available from Keap. Please see the table below for more information on pricing.
10. Close CRM
Close’s ability to effortlessly place and manage sales conversations using VOIP is one of its most useful capabilities. All of the customer & lead information is easily accessible and comprehendible. What if your CRM could seamlessly handle outgoing calls, allowing you and the sales team to focus on crushing your sales & closing numbers from a single platform.
The Close power dialing makes automating the sales process unthinkably simple by speeding lead dialing and going automatically through the list of prospects so you can reach them in a more organized manner. Your sales force will appreciate the power and freedom that Close delivers, thanks to its global coverage & power dialing features.
- Deliver in bulk without having to worry about technology.
- Keep track of your emails to see who has opened them.
- Schedule the emails to go out at a specific time.
- Follow-up email reminders to ensure that your communications are delivered on time.
- Snooze emails allow you to prioritize your hot leads.
- You can use the undo-send feature to correct any mistakes.
- You may effortlessly brand marketing campaigns using HTML modification.
- Only the US, CA, GB, & AUS get SMS messages.
- Outgoing SMS texts cost $0.01 each.
- There is no such thing as a completely free plan.
Starter strategy: The beginning subscription, which costs $35 per month for each user, is a suitable choice if you have a sales team of one to three employees.
The fundamental strategy is as follows: The base package is $65 per month per user. Professional strategy: The professional plan is $95 per month per user.
Plan of action: The monthly fee for the business strategy is $145 per user.
11. Zendesk Sell
Zendesk Sell is a sales CRM that assists you in closing more deals. This sales platform keeps track of all of your customer experience in one place. Zendesk’s operations are mostly focused on sales automation. However, it also prioritizes lead prioritization in order to convert additional leads and close more sales.
It’s simple to put in place and use: 70% of businesses can get Sell up – and – running in seven days or less. Your employees would be able to stay focused on marketing rather than administrative tasks, and data entry will take up less time. Customers believe that Zendesk has improved the efficiency of their teams by 80%.
- System for managing contacts
- SMSTrack emails and built-in calling
- Its connections with Dropbox, Twitter, MailChimp, Google Suite, and other services are highlighted.
- It takes months for their team to get the bugs fixed, and is incredibly slow coming out with updates.
It starts at $19 per month
12. Microsoft Dynamics
Dynamics 360 from Microsoft is a 360-degree solution for marketing and sales team tasks. It is primarily concerned with lead generation & sales forecasting.
Microsoft Dynamics is a top Erp and CRM solution for companies that seek to accelerate success by developing and sustaining great client relationships at scale. It has a long-range of effective customer management solutions, including field service, human capital, supply chain, & artificial intelligence, to mention a few.
- Forecasting & analysis of sales
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LinkedIn, Outlook, among other Microsoft programs, are all integrated.
- Tools for increasing sales productivity
- Sales insights powered by AI that assist increase sales.
- There are so many options & buttons that a basic task can appear to be quite difficult.
$139.99 per PC with no free trial available
Each year, finding a freemium CRM that performs sales, service, & marketing activities becomes more difficult. It’s understandable. For a freemium app, that’s a lot to ask. EngageBay, a newcomer to the scene, is among the few free all-in-ones left. Not only that but subscribing to a paid subscription is fairly reasonable.
There are 500 contacts in the app, and each contact record has a 360-degree view. Activities, emails, deals, tasks, notes, workflows, chats, events, and other touchpoints are visible (where applicable) and allow users to observe how contact has interacted with your firm over time.
- An easy-to-navigate, sleek, and user-friendly interface
- EngageBay does not have any tools that assist sales teams with retraining or coaching.
- In terms of integrations, EngageBay can always improve to enable tracking & sourcing of data easier.
Fifteen users are free; all-in-one subscription options start at $10.79 per month per user.
With Capsule CRM, you can get organized, collaborate, & increase sales. Capsule provides you and the team with a single, comprehensive view of your entire customer base. Instead of simply clicking around the dashboards for different looks, you could see everything in one location.
The developer offers very user-friendly software that allows you to get up – and – running in a matter of minutes. Customize and construct your company capsule, and you’re ready to go.
- An Overview of the Business
- Sales Pipeline Management Create Reports Better Organization Teams & Rolls
- Opens, clicks, bounces, as well as other metrics, are provided for each campaign.
- This application has a poor dashboard and user interface.
- It also lacks numerous capabilities and occasionally provides poor customer support, as well as not having all of the choices for customized reports.
Free for two users; premium plans start at $18 per month per user.
Vtiger’s CRM interface is simple to use and customize, making it ideal for marketing, selling, & customer care teams. They are experts at keeping teams in sync.
The program as a whole is simple to use and set up. It allows for excellent customer service, is adaptable and configurable, and is an excellent solution for any small company. Whether you’re new to CRM programs, check out Vtiger to see whether the simple setup & integration are anything you require.
- When you’re finished, preview the email on such a desktop and mobile device, and then send a test email to yourself before delivering it to the list.
- Autoresponder campaigns send emails based on triggers, and upgrading to paid plans provides much more email credits, campaign scheduling, and autoresponder programs send emails based on triggers.
- Automating data export is complex and inconvenient, as well as the API is severely limited in terms of capability and usage constraints.
- Report formatting is poor (or non-existent). There are no social forums or “voting for function” options.
For the first ten users, it’s free. Paid plans begin at $10 per month per user.
Being able to manage connections & sales in a dignified way is really vital these days. The times of writing things down & filing them away are long gone. To stay relevant and professional, you’ll need to have these types of small business CRM tools.
The CRMs listed above are among the best for small enterprises. Any of them can help you get the relationship management & sales funnel tools off to a good start.